Dosage & Administration
(alpha tocopherol / ascorbic acid / biotin / cholecalciferol / dexpanthenol / folic acid / niacinamide / pyridoxine / riboflavin / thiamine / vitamin A / vitamin B12 / vitamin K1)
alpha-tocopherol acetate 1 UNT/ML / ascorbic acid 20 MG/ML / biotin 0.006 MG/ML / cholecalciferol 20 UNT/ML / dexpanthenol 1.5 MG/ML / folic acid 0.06 MG/ML / niacinamide 4 MG/ML / pyridoxine hydrochloride 0.6 MG/ML / riboflavin 0.36 MG/ML / thiamine hydrochloride 0.6 MG/ML / vitamin A palmitate 330 UNT/ML / vitamin B12 0.0005 MG/ML / vitamin K1 0.015 MG/ML Injectable Solution [Infuvite]
NO BLACK BOX WARNING
Dosage & administration
* INFUVITE ADULT is a combination product that contains the following vitamins: ascorbic acid, vitamin A, vitamin D, thiamine, riboflavin, pyridoxine, niacinamide, dexpanthenol, vitamin E, vitamin K1, folic acid, biotin, and vitamin B12
* INFUVITE ADULT is for administration by intravenous infusion after dilution
* Recommended daily dosage is 10 mL
* INFUVITE ADULT is supplied as a single dose and as a pharmacy bulk package.
: Add one daily dose of 10 mL (5 mL from Vial 1 and 5 mL from Vial 2) to not less than 500 mL, and preferably 1000 mL, of intravenous dextrose, saline or similar infusion solutions.
Pharmacy Bulk Package
: Add the contents of Vial 1 to the contents of Vial 2. This provides ten 10 mL daily doses. Take 10 mL from Vial 2 and add to not less than 500 mL, and preferably 1000 mL, of intravenous dextrose, saline or similar infusion solutions.
* After dilution in an intravenous infusion, refrigerate resulting solution unless used immediately. Use solution within 24 hours after dilution
* Monitor blood vitamin concentrations
* See Full Prescribing Information for drug incompatibilities
Infuvite prescribing information
Need to report an Infuvite issue?
Report adverse event
You can report a Infuvite adverse event on MedWatch, the FDA's medical product safety reporting program for health professionals, patients and consumers.
Check Drug Interactions
Can't find what you're looking for?
Our trained staff can help you:
See Coverage Restrictions
Get Prior Authorization Forms
Get Affordability Enrollment Forms
Request Patient Education Materials
Access to a Field Reimbursement Manager (FRM) or Medical Science Liaison (MSL) varies by brand and may require talking with your rep first.
Samples are provided at the discretion of the brand.
We are unable to collect Protected Health Information (PHI), fill out forms, or submit them on your behalf.