Dosage & Administration
(betamethasone / calcipotriene)
betamethasone 0.5 MG/ML / calcipotriene 0.05 MG/ML Topical Lotion [Taclonex]
NO BLACK BOX WARNING
Dosage & administration
* Shake bottle before use. (2)
* Apply Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Dipropionate Topical Suspension to affected areas on the scalp and body once daily for up to 8 weeks. Discontinue therapy when control is achieved. (2)
* Patients age 12 to 17 years should not use more than 60 grams per week. (2)
* Adult patients should not use more than 100 grams per week. (2)
* Do not use with occlusive dressings unless directed by a healthcare provider. (2)
* Avoid use on the face, groin, or axillae, or if skin atrophy is present at the treatment site. (2)
* Not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use. (2)
Taclonex prescribing information
Need to report a Taclonex issue?
Report adverse event
You can report a Taclonex adverse event on MedWatch, the FDA's medical product safety reporting program for health professionals, patients and consumers.
Check Drug Interactions
Can't find what you're looking for?
Our trained staff can help you:
See Coverage Restrictions
Get Prior Authorization Forms
Get Affordability Enrollment Forms
Request Patient Education Materials
Access to a Field Reimbursement Manager (FRM) or Medical Science Liaison (MSL) varies by brand and may require talking with your rep first.
Samples are provided at the discretion of the brand.
We are unable to collect Protected Health Information (PHI), fill out forms, or submit them on your behalf.