Dosage & administration
Invert closed bottle and shake once to fill tip before instilling drops.
Apply one drop of LOTEMAX® SM into the conjunctival sac of the affected eye three times daily beginning the day after surgery and continuing throughout the first 2 weeks of the post-operative period.
Lotemax prescribing information
Lotemax financial assistance options
Co-pay savings program
- Reduce patient OOP costs for drug (and occasionally for drug administration/infusion costs or drug-related test costs)
- A portion (or all) of patient OOP (deductible, copay), typically up to monthly and/or annual max
- Patient must enroll or activate (may permit HCPs to enroll on patient’s behalf for HCP-administered drugs)
- Generally, must have commercial insurance (rarely, may permit uninsured patients to use)
- May never be used with government insurance
How to sign up
- Cards may be downloadable digital cards or hard copies
- Some pharmacos offer debit cards with pre-loaded copay benefit
- Typically, available through multiple channels (e.g., rep to HCP to patient; pharmacy to patient; patient via website, Hub live agent, or copay vendor (live agent or IVR); patient and HCP via Hub enrollment form)
- Some HCP-administered product programs permit HCPs to enroll on a patient’s behalf through via Hub form