Dosage & Administration
apremilast 10 MG Oral Tablet [Otezla]
apremilast 20 MG Oral Tablet [Otezla]
View 1 more
NO BLACK BOX WARNING
Dosage & administration
* To reduce risk of gastrointestinal symptoms, titrate to recommended dose of 30 mg twice daily according to the following schedule.
* Day 1: 10 mg in morning
* Day 2: 10 mg in morning and 10 mg in evening
* Day 3: 10 mg in morning and 20 mg in evening
* Day 4: 20 mg in morning and 20 mg in evening
* Day 5: 20 mg in morning and 30 mg in evening
* Day 6 and thereafter: 30 mg twice daily
Dosage in Severe Renal Impairment
* Recommended dose is 30 mg once daily.
* For initial dosage titration, titrate using only morning schedule listed in Table 1 and skip afternoon doses.
Otezla prescribing information
Need to report an Otezla issue?
Report adverse event
You can report a Otezla adverse event on MedWatch, the FDA's medical product safety reporting program for health professionals, patients and consumers.
Check Drug Interactions
Can't find what you're looking for?
Our trained staff can help you:
See Coverage Restrictions
Get Prior Authorization Forms
Get Affordability Enrollment Forms
Request Patient Education Materials
Access to a Field Reimbursement Manager (FRM) or Medical Science Liaison (MSL) varies by brand and may require talking with your rep first.
Samples are provided at the discretion of the brand.
We are unable to collect Protected Health Information (PHI), fill out forms, or submit them on your behalf.