Dosage & Administration
Augmented betamethasone 0.5 MG/ML Topical Cream [Diprolene]
betamethasone 0.5 MG/ML Topical Cream [Del-Beta]
NO BLACK BOX WARNING
Dosage & administration
* Apply a thin film to the affected skin areas once or twice daily. (2)
* Discontinue therapy when control is achieved. (2)
* Use no more than 50 g per week. (2)
* Do not use with occlusive dressings unless directed by a physician. (2)
* Avoid use on the face, groin, or axillae, or if skin atrophy is present at the treatment site. (2)
* Not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use. (2)
Del-beta prescribing information
Need to report a Del-beta issue?
Report adverse event
You can report a Del-beta adverse event on MedWatch, the FDA's medical product safety reporting program for health professionals, patients and consumers.
Check Drug Interactions
Can't find what you're looking for?
Our trained staff can help you:
See Coverage Restrictions
Get Prior Authorization Forms
Get Affordability Enrollment Forms
Request Patient Education Materials
Access to a Field Reimbursement Manager (FRM) or Medical Science Liaison (MSL) varies by brand and may require talking with your rep first.
Samples are provided at the discretion of the brand.
We are unable to collect Protected Health Information (PHI), fill out forms, or submit them on your behalf.