Oxtellar XR 150 MG 24HR Extended Release Oral Tablet, Once-DailyOxtellar XR 300 MG 24HR Extended Release Oral Tablet, Once-Daily
View 1 more
NO BOXED WARNING
Dosage & administration
Oxtellar prescribing information
Request Oxtellar samples
Is my patient elegible for Oxtellar samples?
- Your rep will communicate with you how to receive samples, when you can receive samples, the amount and more.
How do I find out who my Oxtellar rep is?
- Not sure who your local Oxtellar pharma rep is? Reach out to Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and they can help you identify your rep.
Oxtellar prior authorization resources
Most recent state uniform prior authorization forms
Verified: Jan 28, 2024Oregon - Uniform Prior Authorization Form
Verified: Jan 28, 2024Colorado - Uniform Prior Authorization Form
Verified: Jan 28, 2024Michigan - Uniform Prior Authorization Form
Verified: Jan 28, 2024Hawaii - Uniform Prior Authorization Form
Verified: Jan 28, 2024Minnesota - Uniform Prior Authorization Form
Verified: Jan 28, 2024New Hampshire - Uniform Prior Authorization Form
Verified: Jan 28, 2024New Mexico - Uniform Prior Authorization Form
Verified: Jan 28, 2024Texas - Uniform Prior Authorization Form
Verified: Jan 28, 2024Louisiana - Uniform Prior Authorization Form
Verified: Jan 28, 2024Arizona - Uniform Prior Authorization Form
Verified: Jan 28, 2024Indiana - Uniform Prior Authorization Form
Verified: Jan 28, 2024Illinois - Uniform Prior Authorization Form
If available, these templates are provided by the brand to help you navigate insurance, especially with newer drugs.
Benefits investigations are conducted to determine whether a therapy is covered under a patient's insurance, if a prior authorization is required, and which specialty pharmacies are preferred.
Oxtellar financial assistance options
Co-pay savings program
- Reduce patient OOP costs for drug (and occasionally for drug administration/infusion costs or drug-related test costs)
- A portion (or all) of patient OOP (deductible, copay), typically up to monthly and/or annual max
- Patient must enroll or activate (may permit HCPs to enroll on patient’s behalf for HCP-administered drugs)
- Generally, must have commercial insurance (rarely, may permit uninsured patients to use)
- May never be used with government insurance
How to sign up
- Cards may be downloadable digital cards or hard copies
- Some pharmacos offer debit cards with pre-loaded copay benefit
- Typically, available through multiple channels (e.g., rep to HCP to patient; pharmacy to patient; patient via website, Hub live agent, or copay vendor (live agent or IVR); patient and HCP via Hub enrollment form)
- Some HCP-administered product programs permit HCPs to enroll on a patient’s behalf through via Hub form
- Charitable 501(c)(3) organizations provide direct cost-sharing and other support (e.g., travel, counseling) through disease-state funds to indigent patients on first-come first-served basis
- These organizations may receive financial contributions from drug manaufacturers for particular disease-state funds that cannot provide funds directly to patients - the foundation must be independent/unaligned
- Patients apply for grants that cover a portion (or all) of their out-of-pocket costs (deductibles and co-pays) until the grant is exhausted
- Patients must apply and meet eligibility criteria including income level (typically a multiple of federal poverty line), specific diagnosis, insurance status, etc.
How to sign up
- Patients submit proof of out-of-pocket drug costs to charities for reimbursement
PubMed™ | Oxtellar
Oxtellar PubMed™ News
Oxtellar patient education
To share resource; ask patient to:
1.Pull out phone
3.Scan QR code with camera
people also ask
How is the dosage of Oxtellar?Oxtellar is available in 3 dosages, including 150 mg 24 HR XR Tab, 300 mg 24 HR XR Tab and 600 mg 24 HR XR Tab
What does Oxtellar treat?Oxtellar treats Partial Epilepsies
What is Oxtellar made of?Oxtellar contains oxcarbazepine which is a Anti-epileptic Agent
How Is Oxtellar Administered?Oxtellar is administered as a Oral Pill
FAQ Data Source
We receive information directly from the FDA and PrescriberPoint is updated as frequently as change are made available