Dosage & Administration
azelaic acid 0.15 MG/MG Topical Gel [Finacea]
NO BLACK BOX WARNING
Dosage & administration
* Apply a thin layer twice daily to affected area(s).
* Use only very mild soaps or soapless cleansing lotion and pat dry with a soft towel before applying azelaic acid gel.
* Wash hands immediately following application.
* Cosmetics may be applied after the application of azelaic acid gel has dried.
* Avoid use of alcoholic cleansers, tinctures and astringents, abrasives and peeling agents.
* For topical use.
* Not for oral, ophthalmic or intravaginal use.
Finacea prescribing information
Need to report a Finacea issue?
Report adverse event
You can report a Finacea adverse event on MedWatch, the FDA's medical product safety reporting program for health professionals, patients and consumers.
Check Drug Interactions
Can't find what you're looking for?
Our trained staff can help you:
See Coverage Restrictions
Get Prior Authorization Forms
Get Affordability Enrollment Forms
Request Patient Education Materials
Access to a Field Reimbursement Manager (FRM) or Medical Science Liaison (MSL) varies by brand and may require talking with your rep first.
Samples are provided at the discretion of the brand.
We are unable to collect Protected Health Information (PHI), fill out forms, or submit them on your behalf.