Dosage & Administration
BLACK BOX WARNING
Dosage & administration
* Verify pregnancy status in females of reproductive potential before starting Methotrexate Injection.
* Neoplastic diseases: Refer to the prescribing information for disease specific dosing recommendations. Follow guidelines for high-dose regimens.
* RA: Recommended starting dosage of 7.5 mg once weekly intramuscularly; adjust dose to achieve an optimal response.
* pJIA: Recommended starting dosage of 10 mg/m
once weekly subcutaneously or intramuscularly; adjust dose to achieve an optimal response.
* Psoriasis: Recommended dosage of 10 mg to 25 mg once weekly intramuscularly or intravenously; adjust dose to achieve optimal response. Once achieved, reduce to lowest possible dosage.
Methotrexate prescribing information
Need to report a Methotrexate issue?
Report adverse event
You can report a Methotrexate adverse event on MedWatch, the FDA's medical product safety reporting program for health professionals, patients and consumers.
Check Drug Interactions
Can't find what you're looking for?
Our trained staff can help you:
See Coverage Restrictions
Get Prior Authorization Forms
Get Affordability Enrollment Forms
Request Patient Education Materials
Access to a Field Reimbursement Manager (FRM) or Medical Science Liaison (MSL) varies by brand and may require talking with your rep first.
Samples are provided at the discretion of the brand.
We are unable to collect Protected Health Information (PHI), fill out forms, or submit them on your behalf.